How to contact Pixaxe?

Sno White

I realize this may not be the right place to ask, but I've seen no where on this forum of how to contact rev-ed. I have tried info@rev-ed.co.uk to only have the email returned as:

"Technical details of permanent failure:
Probe failed: Illegal To: address (invalid domain name): info@rev-ed.co.uk"

Is there some secret, I’m in California.

My reason I am trying to contact rev-ed is I have a problem with one of their stateside distributors. Could they help?

Administrator, Please feel free to delete this post. That is after informing of me how to contact rev-ed.

nbw

This is one of the best places to ask. A user by the name of 'Technical' would more than likely be able to help or re-direct you.

moxhamj

Just wait 24 hours or so. Technical would be asleep right now. But they will answer sooner or later. If your question is not too private, maybe post some more details here. But if it is private, just leave it as it is and Technical will probably see it in about 7 hours time.

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
Probe failed: Illegal To: address (invalid domain name):

The rev-ed.co.uk domain is valid. It may be just a temporary hiccup somewhere on the internet so worth trying again.

Last edited:

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
He have tested today both these emails and they appear to be working correctly - we are receiving emails form other customers.

info AT rev-ed DOT co DOT uk

and

picaxe AT rev-ed DOT co DOT uk

Please try again - maybe also try another email account provider.
Or just PM us using the forum.