Help to find code for a picaxe

yomero5560

My company has a several temperature points machine reader and printer (can be 128 or more reding points) and a final report of each reading point, in order to certify that a sterilization process is real, this is based on the number of temperature readings depending on the target device to be sterilized, this certification, is checking, if the chamber temperature was homogeneous during the process. The machine has options to connect several RTC or PRT or Thermocouple sensors, internally makes CONVERTION to Cent or Far deg.
My question is what kind of picaxe can I use. If i use for example temperature I2R comm. sensors. How code looks like, have read in the forum, that ds18b20 is very accurate, idea is upgrade this process and sensors. I think is like a data logger and serial comm port on picaxe can print reports as needed
Any help will be more than well come.
Thank you all.
F.H.

Last edited by a moderator:

premelec

Please state just what it is you want to do that your present equipment doesn't do - "upgrade this process and sensors" is a bit vague... Do you want to monitor and log an existing system? Create a new system? You can use anything that does the job you want to do - paying attention to accuracy, time constants etc. It appears you have a very ambitious project in mind and that will require learning - both of writing code and attaching appropriate hardware. The application you describe would appear to also require certification of performance and possibly higher temperatures than DS18B20s handle. What is your experience with coding and building electronic equipment? Printing out likely most easily done from a log file and computer -

Last edited: