Help needed with a school assignment.

micky01

Hi guys, I have a school project due in a few days and i have got no idea on how to make two of the 10 programs (Done the other 8). Here is what im supose to do on the first program:

Create a flowchart using the Programming Editor (Picaxc-08) to simulate a night light. The night light should contain an on/off switch (pin3) and an analog input (pin2) to detect night and day operation. The light (pin 4) should not turn on if the analog input value falls below 150 and the on/off switch is turned on. A delay of 1 second should also be included after the light is turned on. Use symbol table to designate the on/off switch input and the output for the light.

2nd program:

Create a flowchart using the Programming Editor (Picaxc-08) to simulate a dice. You will need to use the random command to generate a random number for the dice. Use a switch imput to roll the dice and store the value in the memory location 80 using the Poke command.

If any one has a program or know of any one that has something like this could you please email me at prosurfermick@hotmail.com or post it on here.
Any help would be great!! Thanks

manuka

Ahem - this Forum helps those that help themselves. But DEADLINES= I'll go so far as to point you to <A href='http://picaxe.orcon.net.nz/int08m.bas' Target=_Blank>External Web Link</a> Usual academic credit naturally appreciated. Stan