Help Me. Please

izeraman

Ok so i'm a bit new to picaxe and i have done picaxe programming at school and now i am doing my electronics GCSE and i am stuck with the programming. The on breadboard i have created a game using 4 sets of 4017s with LEDs on them, the pic is a 20M2 and the minimum operating circuit is attached. I now need help and guidence with the programing as i need to have it so that the pic using the random command pulses a line of LEDs (through the 4017s) the inputs to the 4017s are b.1, b.2, b.3 and b.4. the idea is a race that is generated randomly and when the 9th LEd turns on then the program resets and only starts when the start button is pressed. So yeah its a bit complecated...

Secondly i have installed the Programming editor and i tried to program a saple program to see if it works from home (i already programmed it at school with another sample program) I have a Jack lead (the double ended headphone sort lead) and when i plugg it in and try to program it it says no hardwear connected so yeah i need a bit of help on that. Thanks