Happy New Year

Paix

Happy New Year MPep and all on the forum.

Spare a thought for Tonga who lost a day. Just imagine how unlucky that might have been for a prospective Friday, daily, Lottery winner?

SAborn

Same to you!..............hic.......burp........hic..........

Its a cool 30c here at @10.30 pm, lots of music/noise around, the odd early fireworks (the real displays take place at midnight)

Overall a cold soldering iron and a warm beer, or is that the other way around...........what the........!!!

Happy New Year to all.

Before wishing everyone a great 2012 I want to thank all those that have contributed with their knowledge and experience to make this forum the great learning tool that it is. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you for repeating the same answer over and over when a new member asks not knowing that it was answered before. Thank you for adding the word WELCOME when someone enters the forum for the first time. Because of you, a retired 70 years old Civil Engineer (me), is able to pretend to be a circuit designer/programmer.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
FELIZ AÑO NUEVO
[HR][/HR]
Andrés Rodríguez

Last edited:

John West

What you guys said.

I've been working 7 days a week for quite awhile, but hope to have some time soon to be a regular contributor again.

Paix

LoL Westy, And I thought that I would have difficulty remembering Tokelau by next week - How embarrassing. :)

Just goes to show that Tonga's entering all those Olympic events wasn't wasted in bringing their name to the fore. Sorry Samoa!

xtech007

Happy New year to all!

Happy new year to you all!
Hope all picaxe project become true and non burn!
Wish all your circuit pass the smoke test and led light up!
Happy New years!
From Florida, USA 80 degrees here!