Forum loses cronology

hmose

When I click on active picaxe forum, the current date switches to 11/10/08 or some such. Seems stuck there with all messages current as of the anachronism. I can read the "new posts" search, but cannot get between that and 11/10/08. Is it just my browser doing this or do others have the problem? Any fix??

westaust55

Forum loses chronology

When I click on active picaxe forum, the current date switches to 11/10/08 or some such. Seems stuck there with all messages current as of the anachronism. I can read the "new posts" search, but cannot get between that and 11/10/08. Is it just my browser doing this or do others have the problem? Any fix??
Can you please be a bit more specific with the information.
Step 1 – starting at the forum home page “PICAXE Forum”
Step 2 – click on the link to the “Active PICAXE Forum”
Now where are you seeing the date that you mention?
If I look at the right side at the column title “Last Post”, then I see a group with “Today”, then a group with “Yesterday” followed by the actual date for earlier threads.
If I click on any thread, then at the left in the black bar, I see the date and time the post was made and these all are okay when I view them.

hmose

Step 1 PICAXE Forum to the right last visited today at 00:59

Click on Active picaxe forum to the right last visited 10-11-08

First thread below the 2 stickies:

Forum Statistics week of 11/10/08 to 11/17/08 by mycroft 2152 posted today 22:20
10 replies

second thread by NoBert on how to use EAGLE CAD, no replies yet

Westaust55, I see you have answered, but the text of your reply missing, have to use detective work to see it.

westaust55

Forum loses chronology

Okay, at both the forum home page and within the Active Picaxe Forum section I am seeing the right dates (TODAY) and times.

Maybe you need to check your web browser setting.
If IE, check you are updating the page.

In thinking about it, if you are seeing the home page okay then sems the browser is updating. Maybe it is on “Automatic” rather than “Never” update

From the IE7 (and should be same on others) toolbar:
Tools / Internet Options / Browsing History / Setting
Then select on of the options such as “Every time I visit the webpage”
It should NOT be set to “NEVER”.

If set to “automatic” try using the “Every time I visit the webpage”

Will PM this info as well since there seems to be trouble seeing posts

hmose

It's OK as we speak, has been an intermitent problem. Of interest is that it was only the "Active Picaxe Forum", the others updated correctly. Since others have not been having this problem, I'll check browser settings. Thanks.