Finished 20x2_1wireSHT75 incubator.

dorfusf

You could save the BASIC “.bas’ file with say a “.dsn” file extension and upload as an attachment to your post.
Then provide some words and photos for your finished project.
Thank you Westaust55. I did it and here is a picture of my nearly finished project. The code is finished. I only need to build one more board for the control of the lights and fans, it will plug into the empty plug on the board. I'm awaiting some TRIACs and optocouplers and as soon as they arrive I can finish the controller. Now it is on to the next one!:D

Attachments

lbenson

Nice job. Your plugs and sockets in particular look very solid--can you provide the part numbers?

dorfusf

Sorry. No part numbers available as I scavenged all my plugs and connectors from old electronic boards like printers, etc. I even got the stepper from somewhere. The SHT75 I put in at the front of a 4 pin telephone connector as I could not find the right plug for it and squeezed the little gold thingies in one by one. I used 4 core flat telephone cable aswell then you can have the sensor further than 10cm from your picaxe.

inglewoodpete

Your plugs and sockets in particular look very solid--can you provide the part numbers?
I have used that style of header and line socket in several projects. One Australian supplier is Altronics (List of Header Connectors). They stock the reputable OUPIIN brand. The cable end needs a crimping tool like the Altronics T1537

The header naming is a bit vague, which make them a little difficult to find. Try terms like:
2.54mm Pitch Connectors
0.1in Pitch Connectors
Polarising Header Connectors
Locking Header Connectors

dorfusf

Good day nbw.

The incubator is for emu's as they require a temperature between 35.83 C and 36.38 C and a humidity between 25% - 35%. Anyhow you can uses it for any eggs you want as you can set the temperature and humidity to what you want. And if you need any other setting you just have to change the programming.

lbenson

ip--thanks for the search hints. I put together a couple of modules today with stiff wires and non-locking connectors. I had to kludge it up with electricians tape. Naughty words were said. I'll have more appropriate parts the next time.