Fancy Glueing Your Circuit

andrew_qld

Interesting- looks a bit messy though. You can get conductive silver "pens" for PCB repair but these are expensvie and I have not had brilliant results with them. I did read about some university project where they were printing circuits using silver impregnated ink with a modified inkjet printer.

Tom2000

Many thanks for the lead, grapes.

When I first read the Instructable, I was just amazed. Then I started wondering what I'd use that goop for. It's a solution looking for a problem. But I've got to admit that it's a pretty fancy solution.

Good info. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

Tom

Dippy

"...if you get stuck for PCB" .... conductive glue... nice pun.
Well at last he used more upper case letters than demonpag.

Conductive glue has been around for ages. I assume that stuff is home-made? The epoxy stuff has superior spec but, boy, it's expensive.

Now if grapes could invent a tough conductive solderable ink then we could screen-print pcbs... or has it already been done?

craig008

thanks for the pun it wasnt intentional, and just for the record i did not invent it, i just found the site.

dippy tou hit on the reason for the home stuff the stuff you buy is way too expensive - the exact reason why the person made it.

as for the fading standby light that was picaxe based and thought you may be interested - a project for later maybe
________
DC MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Last edited: