Error - Downlaod

slowboy

Hi All

I am currently trying to download a program, but I keep getting Error- Download failed Label not defined-label 2

I am using an picaxe-18 high power board with an 18M2 chip, I have no problems downloading other logicator programs onto the board.

Regards

Attachments

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
We will investigate what is happening but a workround is as follows, for the right hand "Start 1" ...

Redraw the link from the bottom "Wait 30" which currently goes to the "Start 1" so that link goes to the line which comes from the bottom of "Start 1" ( ie, the same place as the "No" goes to ).

slowboy

Hi Hippy

Thanks for the workaround, the program is loading. I connected switches and LEDs for testing, and it is working as desired.

Can you also advise me on how many starts I can have with the logicator and 18M2 chip?

Regards

slowboy

slowboy

I have tried to use four starts, but It only allows two starts. I am using windows XP, could this be a factor?

hippy

Ex-Staff (retired)
I've just tried with Logicator PIC and PICmicro version 3 build 40 and that allowed me to drag four starts onto the flowsheet.

It won't likely be an issue of operating system ( and I used XP ) - What error message do you receive ?

nick12ab

I get 'maximum number of starts has been reached'. I am using version 3 build 5.
  • Does it allow you extra starts if you start a new flowsheet?
  • Have you accidentally dragged some Start cells into off-screen areas - see them by moving the scroll bars
  • How many visible Start cells can you delete? All but one or all?

slowboy

Hi Nick

To answer your questions:
No
No
I can delete them all

I am evaluating the program, so at the moment using an unregistered version.

nick12ab

@slowboy

If I open a new flowsheet an delete the Start cell, it turns out that you can delete all starts and if all starts are deleted, when Simulate is pressed, it complains about having no starts. New document again - if the scroll bars are dragged so that the start is off-screen when simulate is pressed, it moves to and highlights the cell and says 'Nowhere to go from here'.

I select the 18M2 and, yes, I can only use two starts, so it's not your fault.

@hippy

When will settable I/O be implemented for the PICAXE-18M2. This is just out of curiosity and not because I plan on downgrading from Programming Editor's BASIC programming.

Attachments

nick12ab

I have an older version of Logicator on my desktop PC and if I can do four starts on that, I'll save a file with four starts and upload it, then you can download it and hopefully have four starts.

slowboy

I have downloaded and added your file to the Logicator software. It seems to work, fantastic.

Many thanks