Data logging 18M2+

Aureli

Hello,
I am new in this field. I have a PICAXE 18M2+. I want to know how to put data in memory RAM or Eeprom or Table automatically from input analogic (Adc). I have a temperature sensor and I want to put it in registre memory I want the maxim capacity date and then to read it in a laptop .
Tell me how do it ??
Best regards

Eng460

After you have had a good look at the manuals as cpedw has suggested, look up the data sheet for the Picaxe data logger.

It is listed as discontinued, which is a real pity because I bought one some years ago and found it excellent. It was not too difficult to modify the programmes provided to your own requirements. I just used the larger memory option, but there is another data sheet for a memory expansion board if you want to collect a lot of data.

I don’t know if there is going to be a new model released, but others might be able to tell us. However, all the data sheets are there, including the circuits. It will give you a good start, but will depend on your background. If you are a beginner to electronics, I would suggest get comfortable with something simpler first.

Eng460

Aureli

Hello,
Thanks for your answer. I tried to test many commands but it is not possible for my project. I saw an AX 034 data logger kit, to work how I want. I'm going to do it or I'll buy it.
Thanks for our time goodbye