Consistent error when downloading to BOT120

tabcom

Hi My first post here and a complete newb to these processors. Have been in the computer game for over 40 years so am not usually fazed by things unless they act strangely. I prepared what I thought was a simple bump and go routine for the bot.
When I run the flowsheet with appropriate inputs set the program appears to run smoothly and goes where it should. Now when I go to download it to the bot, more often than not I get an error message Attachment 1. The Shett is attached as file 2
Thanks.

Attachments

tabcom

I downloaded latest build 6.2 It actually downloaded to the bot immediately after reinstalling that one. However after making a small correction it came back with the same error message when trying to reload it? The flowsheet doesn't appaer to highlight the problem area either when the message appears.

tabcom

Sent a report via the home page.
My AVG Antivirus warns that the file PIC_Logicator.exe (6.3 patch) is infected with Trojan Horse Injector.BFW
Is this a genuine infection or a false positive?

Last edited:

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Sent a report via the home page.
My AVG Antivirus warns that the file PIC_Logicator.exe (6.3 patch) is infected with Trojan Horse Injector.BFW
Is this a genuine infection or a false positive?
That is a false positive and has been reported to AVG. In the meantime you can add it to the 'exceptions' list to avoid repeated reports being raised.

tabcom

Thanks Hippy. Installed the patch and all seems well. Downloads to Bot are instant and smooth. Would Vista have had anything to do with it?
I know the software I had my my Wowwee RS media robot didn't like Vista. Something to do with the graphics and direct X I believe. Was all OK on Win 7 though. Cheers from OZ

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Vista should not affect things; Programming Editor, Logicator and WinAXEpad should run on Windows XP, Vista and 7 with no problems.