Connecting multiple design sheets?

timareagan

I'm new to VSM and I don't seem to understand how to interconnect drawing sheets with one another. for example I have a LCD on one sheet and the picaxe on another sheet how do I assign the connections between sheets?
:confused:

timareagan

Ok, I figured this one out. Using the default terminal style and naming the names the same took care of that. Now if you could tell me how to change the font sizes in the Sheet design area that would be great the default size is to large when I enter in the sheet title it over lays on the text below it.

Labcenter

Globally, this can be done via Template Menu - Set Text Styles (Terminal Label). On a per item basis it can be done by editing the terminal label, switching to the Style tab and removing the appropriate 'follow global' options.

timareagan

Text still not changing

View attachment Test.DSN

Here's a sample of what I see when I try to manage the text sizes. I don't see where the global setting is in the template menu. When I select text styles and then Terminal Label ,change the height setting to the smallest and then redraw the screen it doesn't change. What am I doing wrong?

Mycroft2152

The large test appears to be the sheet title @STITLE not the design title @DTITLE.

Open up the Master sheet Template and take a look at the availible objects.

For some reason the sheet title does not appear on the Master Sheet Template and thus the format cannot be modified. The test can bwe modifoed using Design > Edit Sheet Properites > Title

timareagan

That did it. I didn't realize that at the master design screen you could edit each field with in the schematic design sheet. Now I have the fonts and sizing set. Thanks for the help.