Building micromouse

kevin b

just wondering what the major problems people had when building a micro mouse from scratch and trying to program it using the manual for new version and video of old version cheers kevin b

kevin b

i am suprised i did not get more posts from people who have bought the micromouse not cheap and found that their soldering skills were not up to scratch and blew their money as i have found out there are no replaceable parts when installing and stuff up if needed just another kit

erco

Yes, it's amazingly dead in this forum. Not sure why, rather tragic IMO. I had never even seen that Picaxe micromouse until your post. Who knew?

techElder

i am suprised i did not get more posts from people who have bought the micromouse not cheap and found that their soldering skills were not up to scratch and blew their money as i have found out there are no replaceable parts when installing and stuff up if needed just another kit
Its kind of hard to get interested in something like this with all that goes on. Can you turn that into something useful? Like a smoothie blender? :D

kevin b

Yes, it's amazingly dead in this forum. Not sure why, rather tragic IMO. I had never even seen that Picaxe micromouse until your post. Who knew?
Its kind of hard to get interested in something like this with all that goes on. Can you turn that into something useful? Like a smoothie blender? :Dff

love the money short on service and advice very limited in in knowledge as well if you are a customer and paid good money thank you next ????????????????????????????????????? how much do you want to spend thank you###################################

kevin b

:rolleyes::poop::rolleyes:techElder what is that a doorway into the dreamworld a smoothie blender is about as far as you live would go by the sounds of it
(n):rolleyes: