Bon à savoir Picaxe et interférences du 230V

cracboum

Bonjour,
Ce qui suis pourra épargner de longues heures de recherches à d'autres:
J'utilisais depuis 2 ans un montage à Picaxe (14M2) de conception personnelle, qui commande un ventilateur et un autre petit moteur 230V .
Il fonctionnait sans problème jusqu'au moment où il-pardonnez-moi l'expression- s'est vraiment mis à déconner, il sautait carrément des instructions et ne respectait plus du tout le programme. Je soupçonnais des interférences avec le 230V ( impossible à éviter dans mon montage, assez compact ).
Après des longues heures de recherches, j'ai finalement remplacé l'optocoupleur triac qui commande le petit moteur ( 10 mA de consommation) et c'était bien le problème ! C'est la première fois en 40 ans de carrière que je suis tombé sur ce problème ! Notez bien qu'il commandait toujours bien le moteur mais n'isolait plus correctement du secteur. Je n'ai pas dû remplacer le Picaxe.

Pour les petits curieux, je suis fumeur et le montage sert à actionner le moteur ( de plateau tournant de µ onde ) qui relève une fenêtre qui occulte un ventilateur qui extrait la fumée ( de cigarettes ), celui-ci est avec ou sans timer, vitesse fixe ou variable, la fenêtre se referme toute seule après le timing. ( une sucette à celui qui a tout bien compris ).

johnlong

From goggle translate
Hello, What I know will save others long hours of research: For 2 years I had been using a Picaxe assembly (14M2) of personal design, which controls a fan and another small 230V motor. It worked fine until the moment when it - forgive me the expression - really started messing around, skipping instructions altogether and breaking the program at all. I suspected interference with the 230V (impossible to avoid in my assembly, quite compact). After long hours of research, I finally replaced the triac optocoupler which controls the small motor (10 mA consumption) and that was the problem! This is the first time in 40 years of my career that I have come across this problem! Note that it still controlled the engine well but no longer insulated correctly from the mains. I did not have to replace the Picaxe. For the curious ones, I am a smoker and the assembly is used to activate the motor (of µ wave turntable) which raises a window which hides a fan which extracts the smoke (from cigarettes), this one is with or without timer, fixed or variable speed, the window closes by itself after the timing. (a lollipop to the one who understood everything correctly).

mushroom

The MOC3041 is a zero crossed opti-coupled triac. Over the last ten years I've installed approx 400 of these every year. I get a fail or two in testing every year, but once proven they seem to keep functioning. (no returns). I source them from many suppliers, via Ebay, so some maybe cheap seconds.
I use these to trigger a larger Triac. (BT137 600E)