Beginner to using VSM

novolts

I have recently purchased VSM and my question is about having 2 picaxes in the same schematic circuit

I am using the serin from the command examples

I want to alter the code so I copied the circuit to the clipboard and then pasted it from the clipboard under a new design

in circuits where there are 2 picaxes is it a case of treating them as 2 separate circuits for programming the picaxes and then cutting and pasting them to create 1 circuit

I have read tutorial 2 and completed tutorial 2 as a practice for getting use to VSM

I apologies for posting this thread but I cant seem to access the windows help file in VSM

thanks to all

Novolts

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Create two .BAS source code files, then right click over each PICAXE and use Add/Remove Source File to select the .BAS file program for that PICAXE.

So basically create a single circuit, then create separate programs for each PICAXE.

jims

View attachment VSM 20M2-TOD.DSNI have a project where multiple controllers need to be synchronized. Here is the simple VSM scheme that I developed to prove the concept. It may be similar to what you are doing with the serin command. Am attaching the VSM file here and since the forum won't let me send more than 2 attachments at one time, I will attach the 2 program files that are used to run the simulation in the next thread reply. Have fun with VSM. I think it is a great tool. Jims

jims

Here are the 2 program files. Attached. Jim s
View attachment 14979I have a project where multiple controllers need to be synchronized. Here is the simple VSM scheme that I developed to prove the concept. It may be similar to what you are doing with the serin command. Am attaching the VSM file here and since the forum won't let me send more than 2 attachments at one time, I will attach the 2 program files that are used to run the simulation in the next thread reply. Have fun with VSM. I think it is a great tool. Jims

Attachments