axe pad pin references

120ThingsIn20Years

can anyone help with which method of pin reference to use in Linaxepad?

this is copied from the manual and is some code to combat bounce in switches by introducing a delay.Linaxepad doesnt seem to like the reference to the pins in the if... then... line

I've tried every combination I can think of in referring to pins

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 and LinAXEpad ver 0.1.4

Is there a command manual that's different for Linaxepad? I cant find it anywhere if there is.

Code:
init: let b0 = 0
main: if pin 1 = 1 then add
goto main
add: pause 100 'short delay
let b0 = b0 + 1
if b0 < 5 then main
high 1
goto main

120ThingsIn20Years

Im still not sure what the problem is with that code. That is simply cut and paste from the manual, so I'm guessing that's not the problem.

And I'm still using that version because none of my package managers seem to know what to do with that link you sent me.

The package managers in ubuntu all point to that version. Is there some way to point to a repository so I can update it? I have no idea how to compile stuff if that's what I need to do with that download.

Thanks in advance and sorry to trouble you.

Last edited:

eclectic

Just checking, following Technical's post.

The line
if pin 1 = 1 then add

does not pass syntax.

The line
main: if pin1 = 1 then add

does.

No space

e

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
You don't need a package manager or to compile anything, just click the LinAXEpad link on the axepad downloads tab and save the file to your computer. You can then double click on the file to expand it, and drag all the file contents out to where you want to install them.