AT command

friis

Hi
I should issue the command:
at+clck="SC",0,"1111"
and tried to do it with:
hSerOut 0, ( "AT+CLCK=",$22,"SC",$22,",",#b10,",",$22,"0411",$22,cr) and i get ERROR
What is wrong?

By the way, I have a sim900 which will not connect to network (I think it should so automatically). All AT commands are OK except ADTXXXXXXXX; (no Carrier Tone) and the one above.

Any ideas?
Best regards
torben

PieM

at+clck="SC",0,"1111" is to disable sim pin usage
But before you have to use AT+PIN = xxxx

friis

Hi Julian and PieM,
Marvelous!!!!! Now my SIM900 is working,
But Is'nt $22 the same as 34?
Thank you
torben

julianE

I'm not sure, I found a working program I had for sending to ESP module and it was similar enough to what you were trying to do as far as AT commands.

friis

Hi,
When I call the SIM900 and the phone is picked up (the PICAXE issues ATA) I hear in the calling phone a rather loud (horrible) tone. It is very weakly heard in the SIM900's loudspeaker too. I may have set it off myself by AT command, but in that case I cant remember the command.
Can anybody help me getting rid of the tone?
Best regards
torben

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
$22 is the same as 34 so either will have worked - the error was "0411" is not the same as "0111"

friis

Hi,
When I place my hand close to SIM900 the noise gets lower and at certain positions of my hand the noise disappears. It does not matter if I hold the phone or leave the phone and go to another room or bring the phone with me to an adjacent room. It is only a question of me nearly touching the phone. On the other hand (no pun intended), if I unplug the mic the noise disappears. But it is not feed back from the mic because when I leave the room with the phone it does not affect the noise.
The mic is a tie-clip revers-mic (https://www.elextra.dk/search?q=h18584). Is that one that cannot be used here?
torben