Am I the only one that kind of feels Guilty?

TEZARM

Ha Ha Ha. Ok I have to comment on this. Am I the only one that feels guilty about posting in a topic I need to know the answer to but it's not exactly Picaxe related. I know that you guys would always have the answer to all electronic questions Picaxe related and Non Picaxe related. People seem to be posting in alot more lately on Non-Picaxe related questions but kind of desguising it as though there using a Picaxe to do it just so they get an answer. This is really amusing, but hey where else would you find the knowledge that you can find on this forum I guess. You guys are all such a helpful bunch. Clap Clap Clap. Well Done.

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Most posts appear to me to have been PICAXE related, if not directly then to a system which uses or could use a PICAXE. Maybe I've just not noticed such a trend.

There may be some people claiming a PICAXE relationship just to get an answer, but if the question or answer is relevent to those who do or may use a PICAXE then everyone still wins, as this forum becomes a more valuable knowledge base for PICAXE users. I think whether or not anyone should feel guilty about 'faking a PICAXE question' would depend on how relevent it would be to PICAXE users, even if their question isn't necessarily related to one.

I must admit that I've learned an awful lot here from those people who have expertise in fields other than my own and have been inspired to investigate further by many of the questions and answers.

TEZARM

Good answer. Thanks Hippy. No need to feel guilty or whatever you want to call it for anyone anymore (if they did). However Ricks link to that forum is also another interesting one to check out.