7 months on 1st project finished.

crazynight

Well finally all complete, the old flyball timing system has been updated ready for final testing.

Many thanks to all those who helped marzan, flyingnunrt etc lots of parts left over not sure what to build next possible another set from scratch or even might look at a robot something more fun.

Thanks again for the help and guidance.

1.jpg3.jpg

crazynight

Forgive me for not keeping your project at the front of my memory but what does it do?
It has a set of led's controlled by a picaxe which count down with 3 ambers and 1 green to the start of a race, if one of the sets of sensors in either lane are broken before the green a red LED is put on to indicate a false start.

The green LED also starts a timer which laps every time the start sensor is activated also if the pass sensor is not activated before the start sensor a false change over is indicated by a red led.

these are not mine but give you the idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLcE29OUg-Y

marzan

Good work crazynight ! Maybe a video sometime of it in action to show the good folk here what fun we have when not programming PICAXEs ?

Marzan ( another FLYBALL nut :) )

crazynight

Good work crazynight ! Maybe a video sometime of it in action to show the good folk here what fun we have when not programming PICAXEs ?

Marzan ( another FLYBALL nut :) )
Testing this weekend and have to do some videoing for its approval so will have some footage soon.

Hemi345

Everytime Flyball was mentioned on here, I thought it was some sport like racketball or squash. Those dogs are gettin' after it! :cool: