08m2 frequency trip "please help"

3142ron

Hi,

Looking for simple program for a frequency trip using the 08m2 chip. i/p around 3 volts frequency range 0 - 3000 hz, trip setting example 1000 hz & 2000 hz.

Many thanks

geoff07

Do repost it in the forum , as then many will see it and be able to help. Also, say a bit about what this is for, it is hard to respond to a simple problem statement like this.

3142ron

Many thanks for your responce; Re-posted the question but not sure how to do this in the Forum?

Hi,

Looking for simple program for a frequency trip using the 08m2 chip. i/p around 3 volts frequency range 0 - 3000 hz, trip setting example 1000 hz & 2000 hz.

Many thanks

At present I wish to make a simple ferquency trip, via a "magnetic pickup which gives 3 - 12 volts a.c. depending on the air gap" the project requires to sense around 0 - 500 r.p.m. & 2020 r.p.m as an example to disconnect the starter and then also shut down when overspeed reached.

I'M o.k. with the circuitry and can test using a square wave generator with i/p of say 3v as I have used 08m2 chips for many projects; it's just the simple programming I get stuck with for the correct instructions and read to P.C. Screen.

Hope this makes some sense.

Regards

Ron

Last edited:

nick12ab

3142ron;bt1922 said:
Many thanks for your responce; Re-posted the question but not sure how to do this in the Forum?
Click HERE then click on the big 'Post New Thread' button above the list of threads.

Once you've done that, come back to the blog, click on the pencil icon to the right of your blog post title then use the delete facility to remove the blog post.